sábado, 9 de febrero de 2008

So i finally made the trek to go to the gym. I swear I have never been the most coordinated person in the world and i always felt exposed when it came to the gym.
When I was young , i tried gymnastics, and in the beginning it was really awesome. But then came a day when some kids started to tease me because they heard about me in school, and then that was the end of my gymnastics career
Then i got lazy. I mean I used to bike a lot, but my bike got stolen. I think exercise has to be fun, and come natural cause if it doesn't then u know thats where it becomes a chore. I am gonna try everything from Pilates to Tae Bo to yoga to see which one sticks, and hopefully keep with it
Reaching u know, that year which we all dread makes me thing of those things.
Here's to a couple years later.

No hay comentarios: